4.14.2015

200 Follower Sale

Guess What?!  

I have reached 200 followers on my Facebook Page!!!  I have been lingering at the 199 mark for the last week or so, and then BAM this morning I received that 1 page like that pushed me up!  THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  In honor of this little achievement I have decided to put my ENTIRE STORE on SALE starting tomorrow 4/15 thru Thursday 4/16.  Be sure to head on over and take advantage of the 20% off!

Clip Art by: Graphics From the Pond
A BIG THANK YOU to all my followers and readers!  I seriously love you all and am so thankful for your support.  If you aren't a follower and you'd like to be, check out the flags on the upper left side of my blog.  Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram