4.29.2015

Mother's Day Craft & Book

Are you ready for Mother's Day?  I know this time of year can get pretty busy, but this is one holiday you just can't forget!  If you're still looking for a Mother's Day idea or maybe just want a little something more to add to the pot,  I might have just the thing for you.  


 I am SO excited that I finished this book and craft in time for the holiday.  I seriously LOVE how it turned out and really like that it won't take A TON of time to complete.


When the project is complete it just looks like a little flower pot craft.  BUT, actually the flower pot itself acts as a little pocket which holds an "All About Mom" book!


Now if you don't want your littles to complete an "All About Mom" book I have also included book option 2: "Top 5 Reasons I Love My Mom."


And don't worry I have also included a grandma, aunt, and blank option just in case.  

Here's a look at what comes in the set.


This Mother's Day Book and Craft will be 50% off for the next 24hours so be sure to check it out HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram