12.30.2014

Fourteen in '14

Hey Everyone today I'm posting from Virginia!  Yep, that's right I am back in the states visiting for the holidays and soon will be heading to my home state Califonia.  Wahoo!  I am so happy that we were able to make it home this year as the holidays just aren't the same without family and friends!  So thankful to be back for a bit.

Today I thought I'd join in the fun and link up with A Teeny Tiny TeacherMiss Kindergarten, and Dragonflies in First for Fourteen in 14!  



Quote image from thinknice.com
Isn't this true?!  Sometimes it may seem impossible to see the good but this little quote is a happy reminder to look for it. :)




Scarves!  My scarf collection has greatly grown since moving to colder weather and I really like how easily they can add to an outfit.  


Hmmm, this is a toughie.  The husband and I never go to the actual movies so generally my movie watching is a little behind, but if I'd have to pick I guess I'd say Frozen and Belle.

I am a Netflix/Hulu watcher so this year my favorites included Parenthood, Nashville, and Sons of Anarchy.

Vapiano!  The husband and I stumbled upon this chain restaurant in Vienna and then again in Stockholm.  It turns out they have them in the U.S. too.  The food is italian and fresh.  The environment friendly and relaxing.  And they have a unique order/pay method which makes it utterly convenient to get in and out while still feeling like you're at a restaurant. 

Decaf coffee!  Yes, that's right I have stopped drinking regular coffee!  It was a little hard at first because of the crazy withdraw headaches, but now all is good and if I miss a cup of coffee there's no worry that I may not survive. Ha-Ha

This may sound crazy but in January I received a box full of Ranch Wheat Thins in the post and I was ecstatic!   I just love these crackers and can't get them in the UK so when I saw this box full from my parents I was more than happy. :)


Love this idea and would love to do this with a class. 

Click picture to see actual pin :)


I don't know if I can pick a favorite, but I do have to say that I love participating in the Five-For-Friday linky hosted by Doodle Bugs Teaching.  I really like how I can re-cap a week and generally these posts of mine get the most views.


I have two favorite accomplishments this year: 
1. Starting this little blog.
2. Beginning the journey of creating and selling products on TpT!


Scootering around Ibiza, Spain


Hiking about Mount Floyen in Bergen, Norway and searching for the "witches."  Ha-Ha  Beautiful and tons of fun.


1. Organize/Create a better home office!  I need a place that I can call mine and right now although we have an office it isn't anything fancy or really me.
2. Continue to build my TpT store and commit myself to adding 4-5 new products a month.  
3. Call More... I need to take more time to chat with loved ones and friends.  Living overseas doesn't lend itself to monthly meet ups so it is important that I'm chatting with people often and I think I need to do a better job than I have been. 

Enthusiastic
Each year brings something new and I am thrilled to see what 2015 has in store. Bring it! :)


Wishing you all a safe and happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! We had so many of these in common. TV-Nashville, Starting a blog and TPT, Five for Friday~always a favorite, and really love me a scarf! But I will not be switching to decaf...lol. Have a great time over here stateside. Best wishes for a fantastic 2015!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!! Congrats!! Here is the link
    http://jazzyhally12.blogspot.com/2015/01/one-lovely-award.html

    Congrats
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram