12.23.2014

January and a Sale!

Hi Everyone!  Can you believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow?!  The husband and I will be heading back to the states shortly, and although I dread the 10.5 hour flight I can't wait to see family and friends!  Before I go I wanted to share a few things I recently posted in my store that'd be perfect for January. 

If you're looking for something to do for the first day back after break why not check out my New Year activities.  I have included a New Year's Resolution craft writing display and a few other printables that are sure to keep your kiddos busy.  




I know in January many teachers teach about penguins and if you do, you might like my penguin tree map activities.  I've said it before but I absolutely love doing tree maps and I always try to find some way for my students to display their writing.  For this tree map I have created a little penguin book which students will create and fill in. I think they will enjoy having their own penguin fact books.  The set includes directions and templates for how to make the book as well as class tree map pieces and a student recording sheet.


And how about Printables?  This set of winter themed printables focuses on all kinds of kindergarten common core standards.  And no Christmas here, so the sheets are perfect for the rest of the winter months.  They're perfect for follow up activities, centers, homework, or even small group work.



Well, I hope you all are relaxing and getting ready to enjoy the holidays with your loved ones.  As a way to say thank you and Merry Christmas my store will be 15% off now thru Christmas Day!  Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram