7.03.2015

July Pick 3!


July is here and I am super excited because that means I am officially on the 1 month baby countdown!  I can't wait for our little girl to arrive and I am starting to get VERY anxious!  It's a good thing I have TPT and the blogging world to keep me busy otherwise I may go crazy.  


I'm linking up with Inspired Owl's Corner and Pawsitively Teaching for my favorite super easy and super fun linky PICK 3.  This month I'm sharing a few of my favorite random finds that would be perfect for this fine summer month!


Click to see Original Pin
With baby girl on my mind I can't help browsing Pinterest for the cutest holiday outfits!  Although she won't be here for the 4th this year you, better believe I'll be buying something like this for her to wear next year.  I. JUST. CAN'T. HANDLE. THE. CUTENESS!


Click to see Original Pin
Ummmm I'm not sure if I've mentioned, but I absolutely hate little flying bugs!  I saw this pin and thought I want to make that!  It looks super cute and has a purpose.  
Awesome!


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/260294053437973259/
Click to see Original Pin
And lastly, I have to share this recipe with you all!  One Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl!  It is super delicious and really only takes one pot.  Go grab this recipe now.  Yum!

Head to Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for more!



12 comments:

  1. What an adorable outfit! I have a niece that would look cute in something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the candles! And the burrito bowl looks so good- I'm going to have to make that! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up! Good luck with Baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you stopped by and I loved being able to link up early this time! So nice of you two! Have a great 4th!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your baby girl! They are so much fun to dress...you're going to be in heaven with all of the tutus and bows! If you haven't already, get on www.zulily.com....they have tons of that cute stuff for much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, The burrito looks really good, but when I clicked I couldn't get to the recipe any where. I'll check back again later. Also, I look forward to hearing about Baby Girl's arrival! Not long now :) See you around! Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super yummy! So sorry about the links! Not sure what happened but they should be fixed now. Enjoy!

      Delete
  5. That 4th of July outfit is so stinking ADORABLE!! I'm due with our first (also a baby girl) August 1st so I'll have to pin that outfit for next year! Too cute!!!

    Stephanie
    Mrs. Cain's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the candles and the burrito bowl looks yummy. Unfortunately neither of the links were working when I tried to pin them.

    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! I apologize for the links not working not sure what happened. I re-linked them so they should work now. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  7. That burrito bowl looks great! Easy to bring to school too for school-year lunches....not that I even want to think about that yet!

    ~Shyra Junior High Core Values

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa Yes, maybe too early to think about that, but it does save really well and is a super easy lunch to bring. :)

      Delete
  8. I plan on trying the burrito bowl, it looks amazing and I love one pot meals. Thanks for sharing!
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram