9.21.2014

Peek at my Week (6)

Hello Sunday!  Is another week already ending and the next one starting?  I tell you it seems as if each week goes by faster and faster.  Here's a Peek at my Week 6!

Click on the Picture to Link up with Deedee from Mrs.Wills' Kindergarten



Like many of you, my theme for week 6 is APPLES!  Teaching about apples can be all kinds of fun and there are a number of great activities out there.  While typing up these plans I realized I needed a few more apple activities so I whipped some up and added them to my Apple Themed Activities set (you can check it out below).  


Also around this time it is my hope that everything is finally running smoothly, with the occasional re-teaching of the routines and expectations.  But during this time I make it a goal to begin pulling all small groups for guided reading and math.  Ahhhh!  This is a big step and it probably won't run perfect these first few weeks but it must begin!  I'm just curious, when do you all start pulling small groups for guided reading and math?  

Here's the links to items in my plans!  Happy Apple Week!

Apple Themed Activities Set

Writing Folder Resources

Fun with Johnny Appleseed by Peace, Love, & Learning

LetterLand Alphabet Pack by Live, Love, Laugh Kindergarten

And the pictures not in my plans but I'd pull some math centers from this pack: 
Centers to the Core - Counting & Cardinality


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram