8.28.2014

Math Center Freebie!

Hi Everybody!  It's Thursday and a Happy Thursday it is!  
I just found out that I have now sold over 10 products on TPT!  Ha Ha That may not sound like much but hey I couldn't believe it and it made me happy to know that fellow teachers out there like my creations!  It means a lot to have people download my freebies, but it means even more to find out that someone actually chose to purchase something I made.  So cool!  I am so happy I have started on this journey and am really proud of the little things I have made.  My very own collection of items is slowly growing and each time I print something to check if it's just right I become excited knowing that I created something that I can use and maybe that others can use too.  So as a way to say THANK YOU to all those following along and checking out what I'm up to here's a math center FREEBIE!  Enjoy!

Click on the picture to download for free from my TPT store :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram