8.15.2014

First TpT Freebie!

I did it!  I am so happy that I completed my very first TpT product.  I can't believe how much fun I had.  I like it!  This first freebie is a basic set of Back to School Student Information Forms.  I know there are a ton out there but hey... 

1. This is my first go at this making a TpT product thing
2. It is a practical product that I know most teachers use year and year again and generally if like me look for a new style each year.
3. I now have a product I have created and can edit anytime for my own classroom use each year!  

If you can use it click the image below to download from my TpT store.  Also since this is my very first go please leave me some feedback.  If anything isn't quite right please let me know and I'll be sure to fix it.  This adventure is a work in progress.  Happy Friday!


For this product I used Clipart and Fonts by Krista Wallden at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden
and the large chevron background is from



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram