1.18.2019

2D Shape Penguin {FREEBIE}


Happy Friday Friends!
  
Man, it seems like this week has been LONG!!! HA!
 Here in California we've just had rainy day after rainy day and this sunshine gal is over it!  Next week the sun is back and I'm so glad because the gloom really messes with my mood.

This week the girls and I chatted about penguins so I wanted to share this adorable 2D Shape Penguin with you for FREE!  Are you chatting about penguins in class?  I know my kiddos loved learning about these silly birds.


For this craft I just printed the templates on coordinating colored construction paper, cut out the shapes, then set out my model and let this little one get her glue on!


As she picked up each shape we chatted about the shape name and then at the end we counted how many of each shape we used.



This craft would be so cute added to a bulletin board accompanied by some penguin writing!  Grab it by clicking on any image in this post.  Happy Teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram