12.07.2018

Student Holiday Gift Idea!


Holiday break is quickly approaching and if you're like me you still might need a quick and easy gift for ALL your kiddos!  Have no fear, I know it's a crazy time of the year, so this FREE tag and some #dollartree bubbles (4pk) make this gift cute, easy, and affordable.


I was browsing my local dollar tree when my pre-schooler spotted this adorable 4 pack of holiday bubbles.  She just HAD to have them and I of course said yes because right away I knew these would make for easy student gifts.


When we got home I pulled out my Christmas ribbon and made a tag that reads "have a bright and bubble holiday break!"  Gave it a hole punch and TA-DA!!  Holiday gifts are done!   


Looking to make your own?  Grab the tag by clicking HERE or on any of the images in this post.  


Happy holidays friends.  The end is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram