12.22.2018

Snowman Counting Cards


Even though my girls are young they are very aware the holidays are here and can I just say I CAN TELL!! Bahaha!  Seriously, my girls are super excited and with all the little things that still need to be done I find myself pulling out little Target dollar spot finds left and right to keep them busy!


Today I pulled out these adorable wooden winter figures i picked up a few weeks back and they were thrilled.  They stacked them, lined them up, used them for pretend play, and just had a good time exploring!


After some play I pulled out these snowman number cards and did some counting practice with my 3 year old.  I had her pick a card, count the dots in the ten frame, say the number name, and then she counted out the wooden figures to match.  And can I just say... SHE IS GETTING SO GOOD!  It makes my mama heart proud.


These cards are perfect to use in a quick counting activity at home or school.  Grab them FREE by clicking on the image below. 


 Happy winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram