10.26.2018

SCARE-DOH!

An alternative Halloween TREAT idea!

Halloween is next week and if you're like me you might be searching for a fun treat idea that is NOT candy.  Now don't get me wrong I LOVE a good chocolate bar, but sometimes it's fun (and not to mention allergy safe) to change things up!



I grabbed a few party favor size play-doh packs, plastic spiders, and some AstroBrights round labels to quickly make these gifts for my daughter's pre-school class.  They were super easy to put together and after seeing her face when she opened them up I know they will be a hit!



Do you have any other fun candy alternative ideas?!  Share them with me.  You can grab the label HERE if you want to make your own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram