12.03.2015

December Pick 3


It's the most wonderful time..... of the year!  Woohoo!  December is here so it's time to link up with Inspired Owl's Corner, Just Reed and Pawsitively Teaching for PICK 3.



This has always been a super busy classroom month for me so I'm all about SIMPLE!  Here are my favorite easy December finds for the classroom and home. 



Click Picture to see Original Pinterest Pin

If I was in the classroom I would so do this for my holiday class party.  All you need is some red and white construction paper to turn your class tables into a festive party set up.  Super easy!


Click Picture to see Original Pinterest Pin

How stinkin' cute is this snowflake snowman?  My kiddos always love making paper snowflakes and now we can use them as the body for a snowman craft.  If you click on the link above to see the original pin follow it to Lil' Country Librarian to grab the add on printable for free. 


Click Picture to see Original Pinterest Pin

And my last pin for the month is this home project.  I like to think of myself as crafty but truth be told I like things that I can make quickly and I think this snowman will do the trick!  Can't wait to get the materials and make it.

What December pins are you trying out this year?  

XOXOXO


9 comments:

  1. The tables are so cute! Perfect for a holiday party! I love the snowmen ideas too! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up!
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowmen snowflakes are so cute! Thanks for the cute ideas.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Those tables are precious. And, oh my whoever thought of using a snowflake for the snowman's body? Love it! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ashley and for hosting great linky. :)

      Delete
  4. I always have my kids make snowflakes but never thought to make them into snowmen. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! What a great use for all those cut out snowflakes. he-he

      Delete
  5. What a fabulous door! Wish I had the patience to do something like that:)
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the snowman door decoration! I think I will try it for my classroom door. Maybe if I just use a winter scarf, I can leave it up all winter! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it'd be so cute on a classroom door! And your kiddos would have so much fun picking out how to decorate it. :)

      Delete

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram