8.03.2015

August Pick 3



A-U-G-U-S-T!?  Oh my word, I can't believe August is here.  This has to be one of my favorite months!!!! Back to school is in full swing and PINTEREST is just filled with awesome ideas for the classroom!  So I am here today to link up with Inspired Owl's Corner and Pawsitively Teaching for their PICK 3 Linky!


One of my all time favorite things to look at when it comes to thinking about back to school is classroom decor.  With so many fabulous classroom photos out there it is no wonder my idea of what I'd love my classroom to look like changes EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR!  Do ya feel me?  I came across this pin and every time I browse this folder I still stop and smile.  I am loving the black and bright at the moment and the hanging lanterns are just so adorable.  Schoolgirl Style I love this look!

Click picture to see original pin.


During those first weeks back do you post a classroom wish-list for supplies?  If so, here is a really cute idea by The Pinspired Teacher for how to do so.  I like that it's cute, functional and is a way to ask with no pressure.  It's so perfect for back to school night or meet the teacher.

Click picture to see original pin.


On the first day back to school I always like to give the students a little gift to welcome them to my class.  I saw this bubble idea and like that it is inexpensive and can be prepped super early which makes it a great choice for me.

Click picture to see original pin.

Thanks so much for checking out my August favorites.  Now I'm off to check out the other great finds for August Pick 3!  I hope you all have a fantastic start to the new school year.

XOXOXO


8 comments:

  1. Cute display for wish list, and also good idea for first day bubbles. Thanks Kelly. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the adorable cupcakes for a classroom wishlist! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just think that's such a fun way to ask for donations.

      Delete
  3. I love the cupcake stand for a classroom wishlist. Totally sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is the cupcake wishlist? I usally just do sticky notes, i just might have to change!
    Thanks!
    -Breanna Lodato’s Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such bright and cheerful pinterest picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pins! I love Schoolgirl Style. And those cupcakes- adorable! Thank you for sharing and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram