7.24.2015

Back to School To Do List!



I am a total list person.  I have a shopping list, a TPT project list, a blog list, a dinner list etc.  You name it and I probably have a list for it.  I tend to get a little overwhelmed when I feel like I have a lot do do and this can lead me to forget things, so making a list is my way of calming myself.  I LOVE looking at a list, completing a task and then crossing it off!  There is just something about seeing that BIG SCRATCH through a task that makes me smile.  And don't even get me started on how happy it makes me to throw away a completed list!  Uh... insert crazy happy dance here.

With back to school quickly creeping up on us all, I decided that I'd whip up a little set of back to school to do list printables.   The first of which is general list of things I'd have on my to do list.  I like to start big and then create smaller lists as I go.  


 I also made a blank sheet to create additional lists and another version that includes to do, to buy and a notes section.  



Lists really help me feel organized and accomplished so I know these printables would be perfect to keep me on track!  Do you have a back to school list started?  What are some are some other general must do things for back to school that I left off?  

If you like these printables click on the image cover below to grab them for FREE in my store.  They come in color and B&W.  Talk to you soon!


XOXOXO

8 comments:

  1. These are too cute! Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! So glad you like them.

      Delete
  2. Oh Kelly, I am totally a list girl too!! And you are right, crossing things off feels so good! I think I have about 3 different lists going on right now :) The Freebie is adorable!

    Ashley
    One Step Closer Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! Glad you can use them.

      Delete
  3. I love these lists and I also love your blog. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award over at my blog, Crayons, Pencils, and Students - OH MY! Hop on over and read this blog post to read to find out how to accept the award!

    Nicole
    Crayons, Pencils, and Students - OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! So glad you like these lists. :)

      Delete
  4. These are very cute! Do you mind if I share them with the header on my blog? I'm doing a linky where we share back to school tips from ourselves and others! Thanks! :) www.wifeteachermommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelsey! And of course you can share them. This sounds like a fun linky! I'll have to check it out. :) Thanks so much!

      Delete

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram