5.15.2015

Five for Friday {End of Year Pins}

Oh.My!
The end of the year is here!
Since my Pinterest feed has been full of sweet ideas for the end of the school year, I thought I'd share my favorites with you all for Five for Friday. 




First up is my end of year memory book!  Memory books are such a great way to end the year because not only do they take up time those last few days, but they also are great keepsakes for the kiddos!  If you want to check mine out click HERE.


Click here for Original Pin
I really like to give end of the year gifts and this little one by A Cupcake for the Teacher is just perfect.  I believe this post of hers was from last year, but she said she found the cute magnifying glasses in the Target dollar spot!  Score!  Not sure if they have them this year, but I still love the idea.  Check out her post HERE.


Click here for Original Pin
I have also always included a "Bubble Fun" hour sometime during the end of the school year and this refill idea is brilliant!  I was so excited I came across this and think it'd be really helpful.


Click here for Original Pin
This post by Sharing Kindergarten is an oldie, BUT a keeper!  In this post she explains how she changes out her choice board activities for end of the year clean up activities and it is fantastic.  What a great way to get the kiddos involved in cleaning up.  Check out her post HERE.


Click here for Original Pin
And  don't forget about your classroom volunteers!  I thought this idea was really unique and fun.

Well, I hope you all are having fun as you wrap up the year.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your gift ideas are so cute. I love the magnifying glass for the kids and I especially adore the pitcher idea! I may do that for my parents!! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend.

    Kristin
    School and the City

    ReplyDelete

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram