11.28.2014

K is for...

I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!  My husband and I were lucky enough to spend the day and enjoy a great meal with our friends here.  It's day 5 of Blog Hoppin's Week of Thanks and today...

One day I will have kids of my own and know they would be included in this post, but today I am thankful for my "kids"  and I of course am referring to the students I have taught.  I think all teachers refer to their students as their "kids"and this is because these kids don't just come into our lives and leave, but rather become a part of who we are.  Each year a new set of kids walks in our classroom doors, we spend 8 hours a day for about 190 days with them.  We laugh, we learn, we play, we grow, we support, and WE TEACH this group of kids.  We do everything we can to help these students succeed and will continue to each day after.  I am thankful to have the opportunity to work with kids each day and to enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram