12.10.2018

Green Peppermint Play Dough!


We have been all about the homemade play dough lately!  Do you make your own?!  It seriously is so much better than regular store bought and we can add all kinds of fun stuff to make it seasonal and FUN!


Today we made Green PEPPERMINT play dough and although my oldest was a little unsure of the smell at first she has now been happily playing with it all afternoon.  As for me, I knew I'd like it and am already thinking of some fun ways to use it this week!  Be sure to follow me on Instagram @lattesandlunchrooms for some fun ideas!



Want to make your own?  Watch the video below then download the recipe and give it a shot!  Let us know what you think.


Click to Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram