11.06.2018

Make the Letter...

I'm so excited that I FINALLY finished these alphabet pages!  I started this little project about a month ago because I saw that my Riley was struggling with identifying letters by name and in pre-school her tracing pages that were sent home showed that she was struggling with tracing.  We do a ton of hands-on activities at home.  We explore letters in all kinds of ways, make crafts, use sensory bins, sing songs...all the things but I thought why not make a sheet to help reinforce what she's learning in school and practice letter names and letter formation more directly.


So although it took me much longer to create these sheets than I thought (#momlife),  HERE THEY ARE and I'm in LOVE!



These sheets are perfect for reinforcing letter names, sounds, and letter formation.  With each sheet have your kiddos finger trace the letter by following the formation arrows.  Then pull out those Target mini-erasers or other small manipulatives and have them build letter.  Last, they can trace and write the letter. So simple and FUN!



And you are in for a TREAT because as I was pulling out all the things to take photos of this little project my sweet girl said, "Mom, I want to do this. Let's play school."  So, while I'm all little rusty and we are at home, here's a video of how I might go about teaching and using this little page whole group style.  And when we finished she even said, "That was so fun!" #win


                                


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Shop Freebies Contact Me Image Map Pinterest Facebook TPT Bloglovin' Instagram